10 benefits of therapeutic cannabis
Many studies have looked at the effectiveness of cannabis therapy and to date no one has died from it.
And besides, here are 10 benefits of cannabis clearly claimed by scientific and medical summits :
1. Cannabis would prevent epileptic seizures
A 2003 study in rats showed that cannabis could prevent epileptic seizures. Cannabis compounds would be anti-convulsant.
2. Cannabis stimulates appetite
The molecule binds to our endo-cannabinoid receptors, which increases appetite.
3. Cannabis against the side effects of chemotherapy
CBD limits the side effects of cancer treatments, namely chemotherapy-related nausea and vomiting. CBD reduces vomiting by binding to endo-cannabinoid CB1 receptors.
4. Cannabis would be useful for depression
University of Buffalo 2015 study suggests cannabis compounds may help stabilize mood and fight depression.
5. Cannabis to fight chronic pain
In January 2017, the United States National Academy of Science, Engineering and Medicine published a report on the therapeutic uses of cannabis. For the authors, there is substantial evidence of the effectiveness of medical cannabis in treating chronic pain in adults
6. Cannabis for Parkinson's tremors
Israeli research has shown that cannabis reduces pain and tremors in patients with Parkinson's disease.
7. Cannabis is thought to limit the progression of Alzheimer's disease
A study by the Scripps Research Institute suggested that cannabis reduced the progression of Alzheimer's disease. Indeed, CBD, present in cannabis, would limit the formation of amyloid plaques in the brain by inhibiting an enzyme responsible for their formation. These amyloid plaques are linked to patients' symptoms and the destruction of neurons.
8. Cannabis, effective against multiple sclerosis pain?
Cannabis is thought to relieve multiple sclerosis (MS) pain. Research published in 2012 studied 30 patients with painful muscle contractions related to MS. While these people did not respond to other treatments, their pain was relieved with cannabis. Cannabis is thought to reduce muscle spasticity in MS.
9. Cannabis would be useful against glaucoma
Cannabis may reduce intraocular pressure in glaucoma. In a small clinical trial, two hours after oral administration of cannabis compounds, intraocular pressure decreased.
10. Cannabis is said to have anti-cancer properties
Cannabidiol (CBD) is thought to limit cancer progression by inhibiting Id-1 gene expression in breast cancer cells. After cannabidiol treatment, these cancer cells seemed less aggressive (research published in 2007).
- Therapeutic or medical cannabis is allowed in more and more countries.
- The pain-killing properties of cannabis have been demonstrated, as has its ability to stimulate appetite or reduce chemotherapy-related side effects..
If you want more information click on the image
And if you're looking for a business opportunity that will change your life it's around here :
Also watch all videos from my Youtube channel